5 reviews
Roundabout game · 15 Days Ago Shows Promise
Nice puzzle game with a lot of depth. The UI is quite complex, and I got stuck on level 5. I couldn't figure out what it wanted me to do. The text/UI is very claude-y to me, consider reviewing it to be less verbose. I like the concept a lot though - cities skylines junction management.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityBad ControlsConfusing
Special Borders game · 15 Days Ago Recommended
Lots of different mechanics overlapping here, I enjoyed it. Difficulty could be tuned a bit. A speed up wave button would be nice, and maybe some further effects on other players - perhaps if I beat a wave quick enough, it should trigger the next wave for my opponents faster. I liked the initial land taking section, shame it seems to not be very relevant after that initial part.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayability
Micro Wars game · 15 Days Ago Recommended
Nice simple mobile/flash style RTS, with additional buildings/powers on top. Tutorial works well, the skirmish is quite slow though. Maybe could do with some scenarios? Smaller map layouts with prespawned enemies, figure out how to solve it and win.
GraphicsAudioGameplayPolishControls
Special Delivery game · 17 Days Ago Recommended
Simple but fun concept. Very satisfying when you finally beat it. Challenging though,.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformanceAddictive
Boomtown game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
Supermarket loop is fun - looking forward to the next buildings!
AudioGameplayAddictiveUnfinished